2011年4月14日星期四

Craving: a colorful handbag for spring!

This doesn’t happen often to me, but this time the warm weather caught me completely unprepared. In winter I tend to wear a lot of black and grey, brightened up with metallics or pops of color like a purple scarf (or purple tights!), a dress in a fun shade or a cute print. Yesterday I opened my closet and all I could see was… BLACK.
Not in a metaphorical, gloomy mood kind of way, but literally – my wardrobe seems to suffer from TooMuchBlack-itis, with a few sad bits of color in between. That hardly seems like the thing to get you in the mood for a warm spring day, does it?

I am saving most of my spring shopping for my London trip so that I don’t have to pay shipping, but there is one  easy way to brighten up any outfit: a handbag in a bright, vibrant hue.

没有评论:

发表评论